Have you ever wondered what factors you should consider when looking at the right niche market for you?
A lot of people simply say follow your passion. What they don't mention is that you passion could lead you to being broke if nobody is buying in that market.
And that advice doesn't always help anyway because many of us don't know what our “passion” is. Or we have multiple subjects we love and are interested in.
It also seems people leave out just how important it is to “Count the cost” before you enter a new market. How much time will you have to invest and how much money will it take to reach the break even level where you can start earning a profit? Just like you shouldn't build a house without knowing the cost upfront, you shouldn't enter into a business blind either.
I recorded a video below demonstrating the new Blueprint spreadsheet that comes with our downloadable Choose Your Market product at http://www.chooseyourmarket.com.
Check it out as it demonstrates quite a few of the elements you need to be looking for in a new market such as:
- How much are you willing to invest in a new market before you reach break even?
- How much time do you have to invest?
- Are there potential joint venture partners available?
- Just how passionate is the market for the topic?
- Is the market trending up, down, or sideways?
- Are the customers already motivated to buy?
- Can you find active forums on the topic?
- And many more ideas you'll pick up…
This spreadsheet blueprint (designed by Glenn Livingston after 17+ successful niche markets) plus full recording showing how to come up with your target topics and how to modify the settings for your own skillset can purchased at http://www.chooseyourmarket.com