Unique Email Marketing System Creates FUN, Personable Emails That Get Subscribers to Open, Click and Buy!
Claim Your FREE Email Cheat Sheets!
- 64 Story Shortcuts For Personalized Emails and Bonding With Subscribers For Increased Sales
- 5 Methods of Writing Winning Subject Lines - And 10 Email Sentence Starters (Cut Writing Time in Half)
- Free Swipe File of 35 Winning Email Subject Lines You Can Use As Your Own
- 27 Word Email Terry Uses to Get Replies, Sales, and New Clients Even From Unresponsive Lists
- FREE Report: "7 Unique Ways to Create Profitable Emails...Even If You're NOT a Writer"
Terry Dean started his online business from scratch in 1996. He went from delivering pizzas for Little Caesars for $8 an hour to building a million dollar Internet business promoted primarily through the Internet. He has spoken at multiple conferences around the world and has even demonstrated the power of email marketing by generating $96,250 in sales from one email to his list in front of a live audience in less than 72 hours (this email demonstrated the power of email sent out to a large list which had been properly cultivated for several years).
What They're Saying About Terry Dean...
Your Results May Vary!
Marcus Santamaria, SynergySpanish.com
“Terry helped me with a sales letter for my coaching program. And I’m delighted to say that, I was able to fill the program with just one email. All I had to do was announce that the program was open to my list and send them directly to the sales letter that Terry helped me write…"
Florian Meier, OnlineTennisInstruction.com
"We started working together approximately 12 months and the results have been phenomenal. We've more than doubled revenues and the team has grown from 2 to 5 people. At the same time I've been able to reduce the amount of hours I work. I used to work 70 hours per week. I now work about 35 to 40. And I can take vacations whenever I want!"
DISCLAIMER: It would be unreasonable to assume you'll get the same explosive growth as the clients on this page because of their unique situations, resources, and backgrounds...