FREE Report: "7 Unique Ways to Create Profitable Emails...Even If You're NOT a Writer"
7 Unique Ways to Create Profitable Emails...Even if You're NOT a Writer
Enter your best email now for your free guide and templates along with my content-rich emails designed to help you attract more leads, make more sales, and earn more money online..
Your email address will only be used to send you emails from MyMarketingCoach, LLC. Unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of each message.
- Plug-in the 27 word email I’ve used with dozens of my clients to get non-responsive subscribers to start asking questions and buying their products and services (some of these little had almost zero response previously).
- 64 Story Shortcuts for Creating a Personalized Feel to Your Emails and Bonding With Subscribers For Increased Engagement and Sales.
- 5 Proven Subject Line Templates and 10 Email Introduction Starters to Boost Opens, Clicks, and Responses from your Emails.
- Eliminate email ‘writer’s block’ with my personal mindmap for coming up with dozens (or even hundreds) of winning ideas for your email campaigns.
- 7 step system for writing winning emails that have earnedTerry as much as $96,250 from a single email to his list (Your Results May Vary).
Your Results May Vary
Marcus Santamaria, SynergySpanish.com
I was able to fill the program with just one email. All I had to do was announce that the program was open to my list and send them directly to the sales letter that Terry helped me write. The program filled much easier than it had ever done in the past. I didn’t have to beat up my list, I didn’t have to stress out and I didn’t have to work nearly as hard to fill my coaching program.
Dr. Michael Beck, DCPracticeTools.com
With Terry’s help, my business launched and grew to a six figure business within the first year. The next year it has almost doubled again in income. One of the biggest reasons for this huge success is that I pay Terry a lot of money to pick through every website and sales piece I put together. Nothing goes to print until he sees it first and critiques me.