The November issue of the Monthly Mentor Club is about “Big Buying Lists FAST With Summits.”
It will be sent to members and published in the membership area tomorrow, November 1st.
It includes a bonus mp3 audio interview with one of my clients.
Lloyd added over 20,000 new subscribers to his list during just the first run of the summit.
He then relaunched the same summit 2 more times with similar results.
Same content and interviews.
There were a few testing updates to his landing pages and emails, but they were generally the same as well.
All in all, he had over 250,000 summit attendees and attracted thousands of new buyers.
This was the most effective promotion he has done for his business in the 10 years he has been online!
Here’s how a summit works.
You create recorded interviews of 10+ guests using a service like Zoom.
Lloyd had 34 interviews.
You’ll split up these videos and share them free over a 3 to 7 day period.
So a 7 day summit with 35 interviews would have 5 videos available each day.
Each set of videos are only available for free for 24 hours.
You also sell the entire package for lifetime downloadable access including videos, audios, transcripts, cheat sheets, and any other bonuses.
Do it correctly and you’ll have a LOT of sales coming in even before the free summit starts.
This is a Win-Win-Win deal for everyone.
The attendees get access to an overwhelming amount of content for free. If they choose to purchase the package, it’s offered at an incredible deal.
The guests get exposure in front of a large audience. You’ll ask at the end of every interview how viewers can get in touch with them and what they have to offer. Plus, many of them will earn great commissions for the visitors they sent through their affiliate link.
You win because you can build a large, responsive list fast…and make a lot of money doing it from the sale of the all-access-passes.
Of course, it’s not as easy as just doing a few interviews and putting up some landing pages.
There are quite a few steps along the way. It takes time to plan and implement. And there are a lot of mistakes that can be made.
He shares the challenges he faced and how he overcame them.
- How to come up with your Big Idea (this is the secret to a campaign that inspired people to share his summit with millions of people).
- The secret to attracting big-name celebrity speakers who almost guarantee the success of your event.
- How to put together and deliver an irresistible all-access-pass offer that rakes in sales from a hungry buying audience.
- 10 Landing pages you need for need to maximize the leads and income from your online summit.
- How to maximize your sales with multiple deadlines during the event.
- How to attract affiliates with big lists to promote your event.
- And more…
This issue will be mailed out tomorrow, November 1st, to all members of the Monthly Mentor Club.